Skip to content
Curtin University

Support for students

Contact a Student Advisor today

Curtin has multiple co-curricular resources to support student student wellbeing and success, whether they are on campus or online.

Students who are experiencing multiple or complex issues, that are beyond your expertise or knowledge, are best referred directly to the Student Wellbeing Advisory Service.

You can ask a student to email, or call 1800 244 043.

Kalgoorlie WASM students can be referred to, call 9266 6029 or can drop into Room 113, Building 701.

You can also request that the Student Wellbeing Advisory Service make contact with the student directly using the Student Wellbeing Online Referral service.

Academic status information for staffAcademic status information for staff

Check last updates for staff with advisory roles related to "Conditional Status" students.