[Posted: 28 Apr 2017]
Curtin's recreation program, Curtin Experiences, has just launched Social Tennis on Friday evenings!
Everyone is welcome to join for a bit of fun on the last Friday of every month so pop it in your calendar now!
Date: Starting Friday 28 April 2017 and then held on the last Friday of every month
Time: 4.30 pm – 7.00 pm
Location: Outdoor Tennis Courts, Curtin Stadium
• GOLD COIN entry. Please sign in with our friendly staff member on arrival.
• Doubles match-play (variations of mixed/male & female games depending on numbers)
• 5 x 24 minute sets of tennis in a social environment. (The ability to serve and hold a rally is required)
• If you have your own racquet please bring it along otherwise you will be able to hire one from Curtin Stadium reception. Don’t forget your water bottle and a towel.
• Please wear comfortable footwear and clothing that permits the flow of movement.
• There will be some snack food provided to all those who attend.
See you there!