Proof of age card Skip to content
Curtin University

Proof of age card

A proof of age card provides anyone aged 18 years or over with a recognised form of personal identity, primarily for use in accessing licensed premises in Western Australia. Find out how to obtain a proof of age card, or order a replacement.

In some bars and nightclubs or when buying alcohol or cigarettes, your Curtin student card may not satisfy a given establishment's employees as proof of your age.

Rather than carrying your passport with you and risking losing it, you can apply for a Proof of Age card.

For information on how to apply for a Proof of Age card visit the Department of Transport’s website.