[Posted: 1 May 2017]
Curtin Stadium fitness members are invited to enter the latest challenge for the month of May.
The challenge is cadence push-up test until failure.
The winning male and female of the challenge will be awarded a 2 week extension to their membership and a free burrito or bowl at Zambreros Waterford.
- Gym floor staff member must watch, time, check results and record results on white board.
- One attempt per person, per monthly challenge.
- Staff have final say.
- In the case of a tie. The participants must share the prize.
- All members and non-members can participate, but only membership holders can win the prize. Clients using free trials, casual passes or vouchers are not eligible for the prize
- Staff will use the same audio Youtube track for every challenger for fairness.
The winning male and female will be announced in June and the winners notified.
Good luck challengers!
If you have any questions regarding the challenge, speak to the staff on the Fitness Centre floor or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stadium reception on 9266 7870.