The John Curtin Leadership Academy (JCLA) is a multi-faceted program with various positive outcomes for our community including financial, community engagement and the direct impact for graduates themselves.
JCLA looks to partner with community organisations that have existing or upcoming projects which JCLA students can work on (and ideally implement) over a three month period. The projects should enable students to develop their leadership skills
Projects might include:
- Solving a problem that the organisation is facing
- Creating business or marketing plans
- Modernising communication strategies
- Hosting an event or working collaboratively on an existing event
- Developing an awareness campaign.
Students self-select into teams of 5-6 based on their area of interest and then select a project to work on. Projects may be done in close partnership with your organisation, or
Applications for Semester 1, 2017 community project proposals close on Friday 2 December 2016.
If your organisation is interested in putting a project proposal forward please download the Project Brief and Expression of Interest Form here.