The John Curtin Leadership Academy Alumni Council was created in 2009 with a mission to create a value-add, unique and inspirational group that would encourage its members to have ongoing interaction and to provide learning and development opportunities.
Our objectives include:
- Continuing the JCLA leadership journey and experience through the provision of opportunities for growth and professional development
- Providing opportunities for career growth and advancement through networking events
- Connecting a bridge for enabling access to business industry, leaders and professionals
- Opportunities for awards and recognition
- Providing a bridge for company and sponsorship opportunities between the JCLA and its Alumni
- Opportunities to give back to the JCLA though advocacy, adding value, supporting the workshop program, facilitation and mentorship
- Opportunities to socialise, interact and network with other local and International JCLA Graduates, Board Members, Teachers, Facilitators, and inspirational people
- Avenues for sharing and celebrating success stories of our graduates.
If you would like to join the Alumni Council, please contact us for further information.