How to apply
Your selection for the program depends largely upon how well you can communicate your skills, passion and experience in relation to community service, leadership, and your vision for making tomorrow better.
We highly recommend you engage in some or all of the following programs and/or activities prior to applying for JCLA to strengthen your application:
- Curtin Leaders Programs
- Guild Clubs or Societies (especially leadership roles)
- Community involvement (e.g. volunteering with Curtin Volunteers! or external organisations).
Application and assessment process
- Applicants must complete an online application form and submit it with a copy of their academic transcript (Please note applicants must have successfully completed one semester of study at Curtin).
- Based on an assessment of the application form, a short list of candidates will be selected to complete a group interview. The assessment is aimed at understanding the applicant's goals and ambitions as well as assessing their communication and teamwork skills and levels of self awareness
- 30 successful applicants will then be invited to take up a position in the program which commences the following semester.
Applications are now open for JCLA Semester 2, 2017.
To apply, please click here.
For all enquires, please contact Georgina Ferreira via email