Skip to content
Curtin University

Resources and links

Moving out of home to Perth can be a daunting process,especially if you have no experience in lease (contract) agreements.

The Department of Commerce has an app (through iTunes) to help you with renting accommodation. Usually the landlord will provide these, but you may want to see what they involve, and what you may be signing. For standard rentals, the use of some forms is compulsory.