Where you can live Bentley and city campuses Skip to content
Curtin University

Where you can live Bentley and city campuses

A wide range of off-campus accommodation is available near the university's Bentley and city campuses, generally divided into Rental, (whole property), Share (room rental), or Full Board (homestay, meals included).

The Housing Advisory Service gives students a great deal of help with off campus accommodation. For those studying at our Bentley Campus or at one of our Perth CBD locations, we have an extensive database of off campus accommodation. Students who are new to Perth also have access to our intensive accommodation assistance service. We may on request drive these students to view accommodation, help with contracts and utilities.

We also advise on contract rental disputes, mediate on tenant/tenant and tenant/landlord disputes.

Curtin staff also have access to to our accommodation advice and listings.

Offer accommodationOffer accommodation

Offering accommodation to Curtin staff and students. Resources and information.

Suburbs near Bentley campusSuburbs near Bentley campus

Find out more about the suburbs you can live in whilst studying at Curtin University.

Renting a property in PerthRenting a property in Perth

Find out more about rental property accomodation.

Renting a room in PerthRenting a room in Perth

Find out more about room rental accomodation.

Full board or homestayFull board or homestay

Find out more about full board accomodation.

Resources and linksResources and links

Find out more about lease (contract) agreements.