Other health services
Curtin offers a range of additional health services to students, staff and the community. Fees may apply for these services.
Curtin Clinics provide affordable healthcare by highly trained students under the supervision of qualified health professionals. Clinics include:
- Physiotherapy clinic providing treatment for musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries at the Bentley Campus and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
- Specialised exercise programs for people with heart disease, diabetes or cancer, or for people over 50 wanting to improve their fitness.
- Stuttering clinic for the management of stuttering and fluency disorders.
Health and Rehabilitation Services at Curtin Stadium
Curtin Stadium provide a range of health and rehabilitation services to students, staff and the public. Services include:
- Exercise rehabilitation clinical exercise programs for people with chronic illness or injuries.
- PAEDS physical activity program for children and teens.
- Breast Cancer rehabilitation small group sessions for women undergoing or recovering from breast cancer treatment.