About Multi-Faith Services
Multi-Faith Services facilitates religious life in the university, and can help connect you with local faith communities.
Curtin University's Multi-Faith Services are a specialised team of qualified individuals who are able to meet your spiritual needs in meaningful and practical ways.
We understand the religious domain and university life well, and are able to form a unique bridge between the two. We also understand the religious and cultural needs of international students.
Our Multi-Faith Officer, Janet Augustinsen, provides a liaison between Curtin University and the wide diversity of religious and spiritual groups. Her role is to provide you with support in being able to explore and practice the religious faith of your choice at Curtin University. She can provide you with spiritual support in a number of ways, including being able to:
- Listen to your own spiritual questions and concerns with respect
- Provide you with meaningful and relevant answers
- Provide assistance for practical issues, such as applying for religious equity examinations
- Refer you to the appropriate visiting religious representative for specialised support
- Connect you with the religious student group or faith community of your choice.
You do not need to belong to a religious group to contact Multi-Faith Services.
Name: Janet Augustinsen
Phone: +61 8 9266 3714
Fax: +61 8 9266 3052