Skip to content
Curtin University

Finding employment

Here you will find services to assist students with disability to make the transition from university to working life, including both on-campus and external agencies.

Page Index

Curtin Careers Centre

The Curtin Careers and Employment Centre provides a range of services to assist students to make the transition from university into working life as smooth as possible.


Back to top

Specialist employment agencies

There are many specialist employment agencies that provide assistance to people with disabilities. These include:

The Jobsearch website has a full list of employment service providers for people with disabilities.

Back to top

National Disability Co-ordination Officer

The National Disability Co-ordination Officer (NDCO) program assists university students with their transition from school to university, and from university into employment.

  • Contact the NDCO for Bentley, WA at +61 8 9286 6600
  • For more information, visit the NCDO website.

Back to top