Skip to content
Curtin University


If you need help for an immediate or ongoing problem, the Counselling Service can help you. Outside of office hours, there are also various agencies you can contact. Find out more.

Personal crises and critical incidentsPersonal crises and critical incidents

Talk to us if you are going through a personal crisis or critical incident. We can help!

Emergency contacts for mental health and wellbeingEmergency contacts for mental health and wellbeing

In an emergency, call these on- and off-campus groups for 24-hour assistance.