Skip to content
Curtin University

Useful links

This page contains links to state, national and international organisations and websites that aim to assist people struggling with social wellbeing concerns. Though please note the SSA team is not responsible for the content of these links.

Page Index

Financial Concerns

Money Smart
St Vincent De Paul Society (or call 1300 794 054).
Curtin Scholarships
Food Cents

Back to top


For a variety of accommodation options, contact Curtin Housing Services.

For emergency situations or short term accommodation, contact:

- Homeless Advisory board or phone on 9461 3333 or 1800065892
Crisis Care or phone on 9223 1111
- Search "Perth" at Hostel Bookers.

Back to top


Lifeline - Call 13 11 14
Crisis Care - Call 9223 1111
Suicide help site

Back to top

Family and Domestic Violence

Sexual Assault Resource Centre
Women’s Council for Domestic & Family Violence Services (WA)
Call 1800RESPECT
WA Police
Other critical numbers:
Women’s DV Helpline: (08) 9223 1188  /  1800 007 339 (Country)
Men’s DV Helpline: (08) 9223 1199  /  1800 000 599 (Country) - both 24 hours.

Back to top

Nutritional Support

Dietetic service through the Curtin Curtin Health Service
St Vincent de Paul Society
Food cents

Back to top

Sexual Health

Get The Facts
Love: the good, the bad and the ugly
Curtin Health Services
FPWA Sexual Health Services 
Safe sex. No regrets.
WA AIDS Council
The Line

Back to top

Sexual Diversity

The Freedom Centre
Gay and Lesbian Community Services
Curtin Student Guild Queer Department
Pride WA

Back to top

Alcohol and Other Drugs Support

Narcotics Anonymous
WA Department of Health Drug and Alcohol Office
National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC)
DRUG ARM Australasia

For other contacts, please go to our Alcohol and drug services section.

Back to top