Academy of University Sport and Education (AUSE)
Embark on a study and sporting adventure of a lifetime. Reach your peak sporting potential, learn about the world and gain a competitive global edge with a tertiary qualification at Curtin University.
The Academy of University Sport and Education combines a world class education, an exclusive sport development program and life skills opportunities in a uniquely Australian cultural context.
Student Exchange, Study Abroad and International students are eligible for entry into Curtin University’s Academy of University Sport and Education development program.
Professional staff with extensive experience in sport and education manage the Academy programs and services at the Curtin University Stadium.
Critical to the Academy’s success are the long term partnerships with Western Australia’s most highly respected and successful Club, State and National Sports Associations. These include;
- The State Department of Sport and Recreation
- Hockey WA and Hockey Australia; High Performance Program
- Rowing WA and Curtin University Boat Club
- Basketball WA; Western Waves and Wildcats programs
- Volleyball WA
- Curtin University Rugby
- Curtin University Soccer
- Education assistance and course advice in internationally recognised tertiary degree programs
- Sport skills development and top level coaching programs
- Sporting competition and training with club, state or national level teams
- University team representation at state and national Australian University events
- Fitness testing and ongoing athletic conditioning programs at the Curtin Fitness Centre
- On campus student accommodation
- Leadership, life skills and Australian cultural experiential opportunities
The services of the Academy are all inclusive of your student fees. Additional program activities will incur additional costs.
Academy enrolment is by selection through an application and interview process. Numbers to the Academy are limited.
For more information and eligibility requirements, contact Tarryn Dickerson.