Suffering back or neck pain? Recovering from a sports injury?
Massage treats a range of conditions including:
- back, neck and shoulder pain
- tension headaches
- muscle cramps and spasms.
Make a booking
Three easy ways to get started
Email: Send us a message
Phone: +61 8 9266 3304
Sports massage is designed to prevent and relieve injuries and conditions that area associated with exercise. It can be carried out before, during or after playing sport or exercising.
- relieve and reduce tension built up from exercise
- increase endurance and performance
- minimise chance of injury
- reduce injury recovery time.
Remedial massage is a healing therapy treatment that combines a number of different techniques such as massage, trigger points, myofascial release and lymphatic drainage, to help heal damaged or sore muscles, soft tissue or joints.
- increase blood circulation
- soften scar tissue
- improve joint mobility
- increase range of movement
- relieve chronic pain
- calm nervous system and ease pain and discomfort
- correct postural alignment.
Take some time out and allow your body to heal. Relaxation massage uses smooth flowing movements to create a state of restfulness to reduce stress, reduce muscle tensions and calm the mind.
Relaxation massage is designed to help you relax. Other benefits include:
- decreased stress, tension and anxiety
- improved blood circulation
- decreased muscle tension
- calming your nervous system
- relief of mental stress
- improvement to quality of sleep.
Download assessment form
Before your first appointment print and complete the health form.
|Sports massage||30 minutes||$44|
|Remedial massage||60 minutes||$82|
|Relaxation massage||60 minutes||$82|
*Prices current as at January 2017, and are subject to change. Health rebates may be applicable. Please consult your health care fund.
Book a session
Session appointments are currently available by request. Contact Rebecca on +61 8 9266 3304 or email Rebecca to make an appointment.