Memberships and Prices
Curtin Stadium isn't just for students. We've got membership options that will suit you.
How much does a membership cost?
Affordable membership options for everyone
Suspend your membership
If you're going to be traveling or have a medical condition you can apply to suspend your membership online.
Choose a membership that suits you
Membership options for students, staff, alumni and community members.
Choose your services
Sign up for the Fitness Centre gym, group fitness, or go with both.
Choose from 6 and 12 month memberships, or casual entry passes.
Pay in installments, as you go, or upfront.
Choose your membership type
Choose from the Silver, Gold or Studio membership options.
Join the Fitness Centre OR Group Fitness Classes
Join the Fitness Centre AND Group Fitness Classes
|Upfront Price (includes $50 joining fee)|
|Direct Debit Price per fortnight (plus one-off $50 joining fee)|
|Curtin Staff Payment Plans (plus one-off $50 joining fee)|
*Prices current as at January 2017, and are subject to change.
*Direct debit memberships incur a transaction fee of $0.66 for bank accounts and 1.5% (min $0.66) for credit cards.
You don't have to be a member to access the Fitness Centre gym and Group Fitness classes. Single entry passes are valid for 12 months.
|Single entry pass||10 pack|
|Casual Fitness Centre or
group fitness entry
Can't find a membership type that suits you? Ask us about our flexible membership options including casual and short term memberships.
Staff free 7 day pass - Corporate Induction
Curtin staff who have attended a Corporate Induction in 2017 are eligible for a special seven day fitness pass to Curtin Stadium.
- New Curtin University staff members only
- Staff member must have attended a Curtin University Corporate Induction in 2017
- Staff member must show staff ID to be eligible for the offer
- Valid for seven days only
- Seven days of silver membership - gym or group fitness
- Mandatory 30 minute induction prior to using the silver gym pass
Direct debit payment plans
Fortnightly direct debit plan prices are based on recurring fortnightly direct debits paid in advance, and incur a fee of $0.66 per transaction for bank accounts and 1.5% (min $0.66) for credit cards. Our joining fee of $50 and the first fortnightly payment need to be paid upfront at reception when you start your membership.
Signing up is easy! Complete the direct debit form at reception and have your payments deducted fortnightly from your chosen account.
Curtin staff salary packaging
Salary package your 12 month membership with fortnightly payments.
Benefits of salary packaging:
- Payments are deducted from your gross income. This means they come out before your tax deductions which helps to reduce your taxable income for the year.
- It is a perpetual membership that rolls over after the minimum 12 month contract. This means you don't have to be concerned with re-joining, expiry dates, new paperwork and your membership will continue until
- Easy and cost effective!
To start your membership:
- Apply for Curtin Salary Packaging online through HR Green Applications on Oasis or contact Human Resources to see if you're eligible.
- Once approved, please bring your notification email with you and complete a membership application at Curtin Stadium and pay the $50 joining fee and your first fortnight upfront.
*Salary packaging are current as at January 2017 and are subject to annual increases.
Curtin staff payroll plans
Apply for a payroll membership and have your fortnightly payments deducted from your pay post tax.
To start your membership:
- Contact Human Resources to see if your eligible for to apply for a payroll membership.
- Once approved, complete a membership application at Curtin Stadium and pay the $50 joining fee and your first fortnight upfront.
*Payroll prices are current as at January 2017 and are subject to annual increases.
Free New Year Shape Up Circuits
Join our qualified trainers in the Fitness Centre at lunchtimes for free fitness circuits in January and February!
The supervised fun and challenging circuit runs for 45 minutes.
When: Monday 16 January - Friday 17 February 2017
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 12.05 pm - 12.50 pm.
Where: Fitness Centre Circuit area at Curtin Stadium.
Bring a towel and water bottle and simply join in on the day, no registration required.