For a motivating group exercise experience, try out a group fitness class.
Group Fitness Timetable
Get your cardio hit with a high energy Les Mills class, or wind down your day with a relaxing yoga or balance session.
The new group fitness timetable runs until 5 March 2017. Download the new timetable.
Never tried a class before? Learn more about our classes.
Weekly Class Updates
Keep up to date with class and instructor changes or follow our Facebook page for weekly updates.
Monday 20 to Sunday 26 February 2017
|Thursday||7.15 am CXWORX - time change to 7.00 am|
The Studio Circuit and Abs classes
Ladies only circuit classes run for 60 minutes. The Abs classes are 30 minute classes. Every session is different and open to all members with a Studio pass. No registration required.
|Monday||8.00 am to 9.00 am||5.30 pm to 6.00 pm|
|Tuesday||5.00 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am to 9.00 am||5.30 pm to 6.00 pm|
|Thursday||5.00 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Friday||8.00 am to 9.00 am|
*The Studio membership is available for females only. View prices.
Free BodyBalance and Pilates for Curtin students. Tuesdays and Fridays. Find your Calm - Back for Semester One in 2017!
If you’re a Curtin student join us before class for FreeFit - early morning BodyBalance and Yoga classes for free.
FreeFit will start in March 2017 for Semester Two.
|Tuesday BodyBalance||7.00 am to 8.00 am|
|Friday Yoga||7.00 am to 8.00 am|
Classes run during semester teaching weeks. Suitable for all levels of experience. No bookings required, just bring your student card, water bottle and a yoga mat.
Get the most out of group fitness
- Grab a ticket from reception to reserve your place in group fitness classes. The class is considered full once all tickets have been allocated.
- Let your instructor know if it is your first time participating in the class.
- Try not to disrupt others by leaving early.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to all classes.
- Make sure you’re on time – there is no entry to classes five minutes after advertised starting time
- If you have an injury, illness or medical condition let us know. The class instructor can give you alternate movement options if you make them aware prior to the start of the class.