For a motivating group exercise experience, try out a group fitness class.
Group Fitness Timetable
Get your cardio hit with a high energy Les Mills class, or wind down your day with a relaxing yoga or balance session.
Our new timetable starts from 1 August to 31 October 2016.
The new timetable runs from 1 August to 31 October 2016. Never tried a class before? Learn more about our classes.
Weekly Class Updates
Keep up to date with class and instructor changes or follow our Facebook page for weekly updates.
Monday 26 September to Sunday 2 October
|Monday||Due to the Public Holiday the only classes to run Monday are:|
|12.10 pm Iyengar Yoga - Mary|
|4.30 pm Body Attack - Caroline|
|NO Metafit and RPM|
|5.15 pm Iyengar Yoga - DOME|
|Thursday||5.30 pm Iyengar Yoga - DOME|
|Friday||1.10 pm Hatha Yoga - Ben|
Monday 19 September to Sunday 25 September
|Monday||5.30 pm - Atsuko|
|Tuesday||5.30 pm - Emily|
|Sunday||10.30 am CXWORX - Wendy|
|11.00 am BodyBalance - Kim|
Ladies Studio Circuit and Abs
Ladies only circuit classes run for 60 minutes. The Abs classes are 30 minute classes. Every session is different and open to all members with a Studio pass. No registration required.
|Monday||8.00 am to 9.00 am||5.30 pm to 6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am to 9.00 am||5.30 pm to 9.00 pm|
|Friday||8.00 am to 9.00 am|
*The Studio membership is available for females only. View prices.
If you’re a Curtin student join us before class for FreeFit - early morning BodyBalance and Yoga classes for free.
FreeFit starts Tuesday 9 August 2016 for Semester Two.
|Tuesday BodyBalance||7.00 am to 8.00 am|
|Friday Yoga||7.00 am to 8.00 am|
Classes run during semester teaching weeks. Suitable for all levels of experience. No bookings required, just bring your student card, water bottle and a yoga mat.
Free Hula Hoop classes
Take a break from the office or your studies on Wednesdays with FREE Hula Hoop classes in August!
Every Wednesday 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm in the Forum in August.
No experience required, everyone welcome. 60 minute class.
Get the most out of group fitness
- Grab a ticket from reception to reserve your place in group fitness classes. The class is considered full once all tickets have been allocated.
- Let your instructor know if it is your first time participating in the class.
- Try not to disrupt others by leaving early.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to all classes.
- Make sure you’re on time – there is no entry to classes five minutes after advertised starting time
- If you have an injury, illness or medical condition let us know. The class instructor can give you alternate movement options if you make them aware prior to the start of the class.