For a motivating group exercise experience, try out a group fitness class.
Group Fitness Timetable
Get your cardio hit with a high energy Les Mills class, or wind down your day with a relaxing yoga or balance session.
Download the current group fitness timetable. Valid from 2 May to 31 May 2016.
Timetable runs until 30 May 2016. Never tried a class before? Learn more about our classes.
Weekly Class Updates
Keep up to date with class and instructor changes or follow our Facebook page for weekly updates.
Please note that on Monday 6 June 2016 we will have a reduced timetable which will be available soon.
Monday 23 May to Sunday 29 May 2016
|1.10 pm BodyPump - cancelled|
|4.30 pm Body Attack - Caroline|
|5.15 pm Hatha Yoga - Sharon|
|5.30 pm BodyPump - Virginia|
|Wednesday||9.30 am Hatha Yoga - Sharon (no bodybalance)|
|Friday||1.10 pm Hatha Yoga - Ben|
|9.05 am BodyAttack - Phil|
|9.50 am CX Worx - Ina|
Ladies Studio Circuit
Ladies only circuit classes run for 60 minutes. The Abs classes are 30 minute classes. Every session is different and open to all members with a Studio pass. No registration required.
|Monday||8.00 am to 9.00 am||5.30 pm to 6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||8.00 am to 9.00 am||5.30 pm to 9.00 pm|
|Friday||8.00 am to 9.00 am|
*Studio passes are available for females only for $199 for 12 weeks. Download the studio pass flyer.
Free Yoga and Pilates. Tuesdays and Fridays. Find your Calm.
If you’re a Curtin student join us before class for FreeFit - early morning yoga and pilates classes for free.
FreeFit starts Monday 7 March for semester one.
|Tuesday Pilates||7.00 am to 8.00 am|
|Friday Yoga||7.00 am to 8.00 am|
Classes run during semester teaching weeks. Suitable for all levels of experience. No bookings required, just bring your student card, water bottle and a yoga mat.
Free Zumba classes
Take a break from the office or your studies on Wednesdays with free Zumba classes!
Classes will be held every Wednesday at 12.30 pm in Building 404, Room 201 on Curtin campus. These free classes will run from May 4 - June 29, 2016. No registration necessary- just bring a water bottle and towel. No experience required, everyone welcome. 60 minute class.
Get the most out of group fitness
- Grab a ticket from reception to reserve your place in group fitness classes. The class is considered full once all tickets have been allocated.
- Let your instructor know if it is your first time participating in the class.
- Try not to disrupt others by leaving early.
- Bring a sweat towel and water to all classes.
- Make sure you’re on time – there is no entry to classes five minutes after advertised starting time
- If you have an injury or illness let us know. The class instructor can give you alternate movement options if you make them aware prior to the start of the class.