Curtin Charity Golf Day
The 26th annual Curtin Charity Golf Day is an 18 hole golfing tournament featuring a Garden Party and lifestyle auction raising funds to support the Amanda Young Foundation.
Date: 2017 Date TBC
Location: Collier Park Golf Course, Como
- 18 hole Ambrose competition, Hidden Hole Handicap
- Motorised carts
- Putting competition
- Longest drive
- Closest to the pin
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and gourmet platters for two hours at the post-golf Cap & Coat Garden Party
- Lifestyle auction
- All proceeds to go towards the Amanda Young Foundation
- 2017 Prices TBC - Entry for a team of four (round of golf in motorised carts and four Garden Party tickets)
- 2017 Prices TBC - Individual Garden Party ticket (includes beer, wine, soft drinks, gourmet platters and entertainment for two hours
REGISTRATIONS DETAILS TBC FOR 2017
To register your team on the Curtin Charity Golf Day please follow the steps below:
1. Select your package
2. Click on the registration button below
3. Complete the registration form with your team and organisation details
4. Make your team registration payment
5. Once your team has been submitted you will receive email confirmation within two working days.
If you are having trouble viewing this page or registering your team, please try using a different browser.
*Registration fee must be paid for team registrations to be processed. Without payment your team is not considered registered.
*Limited places available.
Need help registering or want more information? Contact us:Phone: +61 8 9266 3364
Cap & Coat Garden Party
The Garden Party includes two hours of refreshments, gourmet platters, entertainment and golf awards to conclude the day.
A lifestyle auction including exclusive wines, holidays, trips and tickets to major sporting events will be included.
"Win a Toyota Corolla"
Provided by City Toyota, if you're the first to sink a hole in one on the 5th hole of the course you will win a brand New Toyota Corolla.
Become a partner of the day
There are a number of ways you can support the Curtin Charity Golf Day. Check out our Partnership Information document for more information.
About the Amanda Young Foundation
All proceeds from the golf day will be donated to the Amanda Young Foundation.
The Amanda Young Foundation is a non-profit community organisation dedicated to reducing deaths in WA from meningococcal disease. The foundation was formed in 1998 following the tragic death of Amanda Young from meningococcal septicaemia at the tender age of 18 at an inter-varsity Rowing regatta.
For more information regarding any aspects of the day please don't hesitate to get in touch with Chris.Earl@curtin.edu.au