Our team of experienced staff are dedicated to working with you on a strategy that will meet your unique business and recruitment needs.
With a tailored strategy in place, you can connect with high calibre Curtin students and graduates. The Employer Engagement team's range of services can help you access the right student for your requirements.
The Employer Engagement team utilises various online channels to connect employers with Curtin students and graduates. We offer organisations the opportunity to reach their desired audience through no cost options and fee-based packages.
Exclusive to Curtin students and graduates, UniHub is an online jobs board advertising a full range of employment opportunities. Register your organisation and advertise employment opportunities with your company free of charge. UniHub also enables targeted communications, producing high quality responses and results.
Global Careers is an innovative new online interface that connects global employers with Curtin’s brightest student talent. Aimed primarily at Curtin’s international student and graduate communities seeking employment in their home countries, Global Careers allows your organisation to target students quickly and easily based on their course of study, citizenship, work rights, and languages spoken.
Visit & Host
Hosting an event on campus provides an excellent opportunity to share your business culture and form genuine connections with Curtin students. We can provide advice and support specific to your business to maximise the success of your event.
The various styles of events we can assist you with include:
- Seminar: A presentation-based format in a lecture theatre setting.
- Workshop: Host your own session with a career development/career skills theme, or provide input to an existing professional skills development workshop as a guest speaker.
- Drop In: A more flexible visit where we can arrange for you to disseminate your information and chat with students on campus.
- Networking: A great way to get to know Curtin students, networking events can be hosted in a range of formats.
You may also wish to participate in an event hosted by Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership. We host one of Australia’s largest graduate Careers Fairs as well as other specialist events throughout the year. Please see the Careers Fairs & Events page for further details on how to get involved.
Promote Your Brand
We provide a diverse range of engagement solutions to support the development of your presence at Curtin, both on campus and online. The various promotional opportunities can be customised, enabling targeted and personal interactions with Curtin students.
The following approaches can be tailored to meet your unique business and recruitment requirements:
- Unique online profiles
- Online Q&As and discussion boards
- Multi-channel social media strategies
- Direct emails to students
- Promotion of both on and off campus events
In conjunction with promotional opportunities on UniHub and Global Careers, Careers For Tomorrow is an innovative platform that allows you to engage and network directly with Curtin’s students and graduates. Your personalised Careers For Tomorrow profile is available to all Curtin students, whether they are studying on campus, overseas or online.
Further promotional opportunities can be tailored using the following channels:
The Employer Engagement team provides support for a diverse range of recruitment needs, from work experience placements to graduate opportunities. Our recruitment specialists tailor solutions to meet the specific objectives of your business.
We can proactively assist in giving employers an edge by providing:
- Access to high quality applicants
- Assistance with resume screening and candidate matching including screening based on academic achievement, work experience, leadership, volunteer and community involvement
- Support throughout the recruitment process (or placement where applicable)
- Advice on the best approach to meet your organisation’s needs (including guidance to ensure compliance with the Fair Work Act; and, insurance cover where applicable).
Curtin Recruit is a fee for service model (much the same as a recruitment agency), however all funds raised are reinvested into student career development which is something we are passionate about.
We strive to continuously provide fresh and effective communication channels and opportunities. Download the Your Link To Curtin brochure for further details, or contact us directly to discuss our unique branding and recruitment solutions.