Find out about news items related to support services at Curtin University.
[Posted: 20 Feb 2017]
Sign up now to Curtin Stadium on a six or 12 month fitness membership and save!
From 20 February to 17 March 2017, you can save 20% off the 2016 price on your silver, gold or Studio upfront membership for both new and renewing members.
You can also go in the draw to win back the cost of your membership by entering our social media comp!
Once signing up for your membership, simply follow us on Instagram and post your most creative photo taken in or around Curtin Stadium using #curtinstadium for a chance to win back your membership money.
What does a fitness membership get you? Take a membership up with Curtin Stadium and have one of our fully supervised qualified fitness instructors help you reach your 2017 fitness goals! With around 50 cardio machines, an express circuit, free weights. resistance machines and a synergy 360 you will be on your way in no time!
If the gym isn't your thing, we also run over 60 group fitness classes and specialised fitness programs per week! See our member benefits to get the most out of your membership.
Offer extended until 17 March 2017!
Terms and Conditions:
- offer available to new and renewing members of any membership category including students, staff and community
- offer available for gold and silver memberships and Studio memberships for women
- for student and staff membership rates, a valid student, staff or other ID is required upon signing up at reception
- offer only available on six and 12 month upfront memberships (does not include 3 month memberships, direct debit, payroll or salary packaging)
- limit of one membership purchase per person only
- future dating of membership permitted up until 30 June 2017 only
- parking not included in purchase of membership. See parking for more info
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- social media membership winner will be announced after 10 March 2017. Winner will be judged on creativity and post interaction engagement
- for more info including prices, group fitness timetable and opening hours, visit curtinstadium.edu.au.