Find out about news items related to support services at Curtin University.
[Posted: 10 Feb 2017]
Win two weeks free on your current Curtin Stadium Fitness membership. Try one of our monthly Fitness Challenges!
This month is the grip strength challenge!
- Stand with your heels, posterior and head against a wall.
- Start with your arm locked at the elbow and pointing straight upwards.
- Squeeze the Dynamometer from the top and in a forward 180 degree arc movement, move the device until it is in line with your leg/pointing to the floor. This must be done in a three second movement!
- You are allowed two attempts per hand, and we will take your best average.
- The winning female and male will be announced in March!
To have a go, chat to the fitness instructor on the Fitness Centre floor!
- only one attempt per competition, per month.
- to win two weeks free on membership, membership must be paid (no free trials, vouchers or casual included.)
- must be supervised and scored by a Curtin Stadium Fitness Instructor.
For more info on the monthly fitness challenges, contact Russell at R.Campbell@curtin.edu.au or contact us on +61 9266 7870.